Join us at our Vancouver office for a two-part demo and immersion experience diving into App Modernization and Office 365 and how these can deliver immediate business value to both you and your organization.
Do you have in-house applications that were built a number of years ago? Are they becoming a maintenance nightmare and in need of a refresh?
The goal of app modernization isn't simply to revive old applications - it's a means to reducing operational costs and custom tailoring platforms into flexible and evolutionary IT solutions more closely aligned with business goals.
Our App Modernization session is lead by Oliver Wirkus, Microsoft MVP and Senior SharePoint Consultant at Softlanding, who will be guiding guests on the how to get their Business Apps ready for Office 365 through modernization.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Why Enterprise Application Managers and Solutions Architects should think to Modernize
- What is App Modernization?
- Examples of Modernization Approaches (i.e. developing legacy windows form applications into a modern Cloud-hosted mobile application)
- The Various Approaches to Modernization
- Applications that can be Multi-functioned in Azure and Office 365
- Funding available from Microsoft to get started
- and more...
Modern Collaboration Tools in Office 365
With the growing number of tools in Office 365, the options are endless for implementing an effective social and collaboration platform. However, the viability and productivity of platforms like Office 365 Groups, Yammer and SharePoint Teams can be hard to measure without seeing it run in full capacity with your everyday life.
As part of this session, you can learn:
- The evolution of the Digital Workplace - what organizations are currently doing, the problems that come from these modes and how to get out of this routine
- The Various Social Platforms of Office 365—Delve, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups, Yammer, SharePoint Team Sites, etc.
- How to build social collaboration—explore how Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint, Yammer, and Skype for Business can help boost your team's productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Interactive Experience - seeing these platforms in full capacity.
Register to take part in our customer-immersive App Modernization and Office 365 experience on March 10th, 2017. Seats are limited to 6 attendees with lunch and snacks provided. We advise you to register with a colleague.
Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, this workshop is already at maximum capacity.
Please look below for upcoming webinars.
Webinar: Modern Collaboration Tools in Office 365
Zeshan Randhawa | March 24th, 2017 | 9-10AM PT
Webinar: Security in the Cloud
Nick Gailloux | April 21st, 2017 | 9-10AM PT
Not sure you will be able to make it? Please register anyway. We will send you the recorded webinar for review at your convenience!