With the proliferation of mobile devices and cloud service offerings, it's now more important than ever to find the right balance between organizational agility and information security. Security is about managing risks, assessing questionable behavior and proactively addressing alerts to inherently save thousands if not millions of dollars recuperating from legal costs and indirect brand damage and loss of business. With comprehensive security platforms Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security, Advanced Threat Analytics, and Intune - Cloud security can provide organizational agility while proactively managing and monitoring risks.
However, concerns of security and minimizing risk in the Cloud can be an inhibitor for organizations looking to adopt public or private cloud technology. In this hour-long webinar we will provide:
- A Holistic View Around Security and Why Cloud Platforms Work
- Case Study: The Minute-to-Minute lead up to how a Prominent Media Printing Company Dealt with the Largest Security Breach of 2015
- Examples of Protection Best-Practices for Devices, Users, Networks and Data
- Cloud Security Strategy: Technology and Best Practices to Adopt Now
- "Bubble wrap" users: Modern Mobility + Identity with Azure
- Funding available from Microsoft
- and more...
Register to address Security in the Cloud by deep-diving into the platform functionalities of Microsoft's Azure Platforms on April 21st 9:00-10:00 AM PT with Nick Gailloux
, Senior Azure Infrastructure Consultant.
Register: Security in the Cloud
Please ensure your contact information is correct prior to clicking Send.
Sending your request, please wait.
Not sure you will be able to make it? Please register anyway. We will send you the recorded webinar for review at your convenience!