Thursday, February 16, 2017
Softlanding has been very busy over the last
several months introducing clients and implementing Microsoft Azure Site
Recovery which now has full support for any combination of Hyper-V, VMWare
& Physical Servers with both Microsoft and Linux operating systems. As a simple, automated protection and disaster recovery plan in the Cloud, Azure Site Recovery has been a resounding hit with our clients trying to avoid the following challenges:
- Unpredictable growth of data - business estimates are rarely correct
- Expensive and depreciating hardware costs
- Inability to do self-service restores or test disaster recovery on a frequent basis
- The foreshadowing costs of the damages from downtime, especially to tapes susceptible to natural disaster
In this hour-long webinar, Chris Hall
- Microsoft Azure Senior Technical Consultant will discuss:
- Azure Site Recovery: Overview with Use-Case Scenarios
- Whether ASR solves your DR Needs
- Prioritizing workloads for failover
- ASR configurations and costs
- DRaaS - ASR as a service
- Live Demonstration of a Failover with ASR
- Funding available from Microsoft
- and more...
Please ensure your contact information is correct prior to clicking Send.
Sending your request, please wait.
Part 2: Log Analytics and Azure Automation Deep Dive - OMS
Chris Stelzer | February 21 9:30-10:30 AM PT
Webinar: Security in the Cloud
Nick Gailloux | April 21st, 2017 | 9-10AM PT
Not sure you will be able to make it? Please register anyway. We will send you the recorded webinar for review at your convenience!