Centridesk is a Microsoft integrated web-based Service Desk transforming Enterprise IT by automating, managing and streamlining your IT service support.
With no upfront investment and full visibility on IT costs - unify and improve service management with a user & mobile friendly interface capable of robust, detailed reporting to run alongside your Microsoft System Center environment. Achieve full automation and pro-active monitoring to simplify service desk management to free up investment capacity for your company.
• Cireson Platform
• No Upfront Investment
• Automated Pro-Active Monitoring
• Built Around MOF and ITIL Framework
• HTML5 Analyst and End User Web Portal with Mobile Device Support
• Service Manager, Outlook and Microsoft Lync Integration
• All Encompassing Out-of-the-Box Service Desk Solution with Assets, Tickets and 26+ Apps Available
• Full Hardware & Software Asset Management
Handle any service load with a complete Self-Service Portal running 100% on browser. No SharePoint or Silverlight required to access incidents, changes, service requests, CMDB and rich reporting. With full integration with Office Productivity tools such as Excel, Outlook and Lync - your Service Manager Portal will allow for a faster, more integrated system for end-users and analysts.
Fully integrated with Microsoft Configuration Manager, Operations Manager and Service Manager, you can control and streamline the way you manage your data from the technical, organizational and financial perspective through their entire lifecycle. Modify data, bulk import assets, and modify administration items and warranties/contracts all within Microsoft Excel.
Extendable Analyst and Administrator Apps
Get the most out of your Centridesk environment with over 26 Analyst and Administrator apps available to boost platform efficiency. Apps include:
- My Active Work Items - Easily manage incidents, problems, service requests, changes, releases and activities in a single work view
- View Builder - Enhance Service Manager view by displaying rich information and allowing for advanced editing, creating and managing of views
- Affected User - Gather initial information from a customer to help direct support towards an Incident or service request
- Preview Pane - View all work items in a clean, crisp and re-written Preview Pane