Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time and non real-time communication services. Real-time includes instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, and data sharing. Non real-time includes integrated voicemail, e-mail, and fax.
Softlanding focuses on the Microsoft UC Product Line:
- Skype for Business (Previously Lync) for real-time communications
- Exchange for non real-time communications.
Microsoft Skype for Business addresses the need to improve operational efficiencies by using communication technology to reduce the cost of travel, training, real estate, and facilities maintenance. The Microsoft Skype for Business Unified Communications platform integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft platforms, such as Exchange and SharePoint, and provides instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, and full phone system replacement functionality. Softlanding provides expertise in Microsoft Skype for Business to help our clients implement a cost-effective, secure, reliable, anytime-or-anywhere messaging and unified communications solution.
Microsoft Exchange, the premier on-premises messaging solution available today, and Office 365 Exchange Online, the premier cloud based messaging solution are among Softlanding's core competencies. Having provided Exchange design, deployment, support and migration services for clients ranging from 20 to 20,000 mailboxes, we have the skills and experience necessary to implement a cost-effective, secure and reliable messaging solution that addresses your unique needs.
Softlanding offers solutions based on:
- Microsoft Exchange - Design and Implementation and Migration from other E-Mail platforms
- Microsoft Exchange Online – Hybrid (Cloud and On-Premise) or Cloud Only Deployments
- Microsoft Skype for Business – Design and Implementation and Migration from Lync 2013, 2010 and OCS
- Microsoft Skype for Business Online - Hybrid (Cloud and On-Premises) or Cloud Only Deployments
- Office 365 - Cloud PBX Plus - Softlanding's Cloud Unified Communications packaged offering inclusive of Microsoft's Skype for Business Solution, Call Plan, Hardware and White Glove Support in a neat, per-seat, per month offering.
- Skype Managed Services - Comprehensive platform sustainment and support services: Skype for Business infrastructure management, proactive health monitoring, Skype Phone Edition updates, call quality and usage log reviews as well as 24/7 custom support portal through which clients may submit support requests.