The skills required to maintain a robust and reliable SharePoint infrastructure span multiple disciplines: infrastructure, database, Web technologies, security, business analysis, development and application expertise. Added to this, SharePoint specific skills are in high demand and short supply. Truly skilled SharePoint resources are difficult to find, expensive to hire and challenging to retain.
Softlanding is a long established leader in deploying and managing SharePoint solutions for a wide variety of private, public and government organizations. The
SharePointROI service incorporates operational and sustainment best practices, deep product expertise and a managed services discipline into a comprehensive, fixed monthly cost sustainment offering.
Feature benefits include:
- SharePoint platform monitoring and proactive maintenance
- End-to-end SharePoint infrastructure support
- Unlimited user support
- Increased user satisfaction and adoption
- Support for on-premises, cloud and hybrid configurations
- Elimination of hiring headaches for SharePoint expertise
- Reduced cost vs. resourcing in-house